"future would never comes if you don't end the past"

18 - Chill Before You Lose Control

Here comes Friday. Personal life wise, it have been a very hectic week but I guess I survived but yet on the professional side I have left you guys the most minimal blog I ever done since this blog was up. I do apologise for that, but lately it have been very busy I say.
But this weekend, hectic continue with my job in H&M, which I do look forward to but yet seems likethe weather isn't helping to lift the mood either so...

BUT ANYWAY, before you all going to get smashed / lost somewhere in London, take about 6 minutes out (well this song is like 3 minutes long but then I'm sure you wwill love to hear it again just once, so make it 6)
I'm sure you have seen the poster about a new release film called "Submarine"
the original soundtrack are mostly done by the leadsinger of Arcitc Monkeys, Alex Turner.
& OH LORD, it is QUALITY.

Anyway before I get into persauding you all to buy it while I download it online. Here is the best song out of the CD.
ENJOY :D

No comments:

Post a Comment