"future would never comes if you don't end the past"

LFW DAY ONE: Orla Kiely / Ada Zandition

Day one finishes with: a visit to Orla Kiely's tea dance. The showspace transformed into a tea party with a wooden dancefloor at the centre and a live jazz band, perfected with a cuppa (which turned into champagne) and of course, tea biscuits!
Dancers are all dressed in lookbooks, featuring few vintage prints, along with 1920's New Look silhoutte dresses (Pinched Waist). Under the disco ball, everything looked just a bit hopeless romantic (=[). I arrived quite late, so wasnt able to grab a lookbook or many pictures, so when I receive more, will definitely update you'all.

& also a visit to the Screening Room for Ada Zandition's 'Simia Mineralis'
I remember questioning myself at the end - "Would I have this dream sometimes soon or it had already happened?"
A MUST-SEE FASHION FILM.
Video + Pictures after the jump.




No comments:

Post a Comment