- Medley Remix in rapid succession. Usually only one verse or chorus being used.
- a single backing beat usually used as background yet its not a must.
- Usually even numbers minutes long at minimum, goes upto half-hour or more sometimes.
- Started back at 1975, Tom Moulton (record producer) with his first continuous-mix album ever.
- composition created by blending or overlaying two or more songs.
- contains dozen sub-genre from version to version to remixes to cut-out mix.
So now, let me give you 3 "megamix", named right?